The Office Assistant will support and assist the Leadership Team and Operations to establish and uphold Tulsa Honor Academy’s operational systems and procedures. The Office Assistant is entrusted with advancing the mission of the school through the organization and running of all administrative tasks including phone calls, copies, newsletter drafts, filing, and record-keeping.
- Aligned to THA’s mission, vision, and core beliefs
- Strong commitment to, belief in, and alignment with the mission and vision of school
- Ability to work well and communicate with children and teenagers
- Spanish Speaking - Required
- Systems oriented mindset
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Openness to feedback
- Penchant for continue professional development
- Maintains accurate, complete, neat, and organized files for every scholar.
- Collects, enters, and maintains school data in administrative database. Ensures strict confidentiality of all student and staff records and data.
- Maintains accurate attendance records and follows-up with families when students are not present at school.
- Supports operational duties, including lunch distribution, mailings, bus schedules, inventory and distribution of supplies.
- Maintains enthusiastic greetings of all school stakeholders (in person, by phone, through email, and through mail) and provides information and directs communication thoughtfully.
- Communicates to all school stakeholders in thoughtful, calm, and knowledgeable way.
- Remains familiar with school policies, procedures, and operations.
- Completes other responsibilities as requested by leadership team
- Uses feedback to make productive changes in performance
- Completes all administrative requirements before given deadlines
- Starting compensation at $30,000 annually